Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Blog Bash '10

My name is LeBella (well that's my blog name). I take medicine because my brain needs some extra stuff (LeBella has Bipolar Disorder). I have two brothers sometimes make me feel claustrophobic and mad. I love my Mommy and Daddy. I love to tell stories. I'm planning a Pajama Project. I will be collecting pajama sets for kids at the local children's hospital. I'm calling my "Pajama Project". I like dolphins, and lizards, and frogs. I am going into 4th grade this year and I'm so excited and happy because I was supposed to repeat 3rd grade but my FCAT scores were very high!

1. Why do you blog?
Because it is fun and easy. And because I want to help moms understand their kids who have bipolar disorder like me.
2. What do you blog about?
I blog about my feelings and my family. I plan to blog about my life and school.
3. What do you find to be the biggest reward you get from blogging?
I get to spend time with Mommy at the library.
4. How long have you been blogging?
This is my third week.
5. Let's hear the story behind your title.
Because colors and feelings go together, I have a lot of feelings, they make a rainbow.



Blog Bash

4 comments:

  1. I get to spend time with Mommy at the library. - How beautiful! You seem like a very special little girl and I hope you continue to NOT let BP stop you!

    Thanks for linking up with the Blog Bash! I hope you have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brittany and Brittney,
    Thank you so much. I hope you can visit my blog next time! I might read your's too! Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooo, I love the library too! And your Mum sounds pretty cool! ;D

    What a great "Pyjama Project" - wishing you lots of luck!

    ReplyDelete